Saturday, December 29, 2007

Home for the Holidays

So I have been in the US since Dec 17. I am officially enjoying an off season with no stress of training or touching a volleyball. But it is a short off season. After the new year, things will be back to normal. For Christmas, my entire family was in San Diego. My parents stayed at my sister's house, my brother, sister in law and nephews stayed in a beach house in Mission Beach. Drew and I stayed in our homes; however, we frequently congregated at the beach house. Over the course of the Christmas week, I rode the bumper cars at Belmont Park, played some catch with Ryan and Bil, opened a teddy bears belly to find a BEAUTIFUL sapphire and diamond necklace inside, played with Jensen and Jayden, got a game of Catchphrase in there, and spent some great time with my family. At the tail end of the week, my Hawaii grandmother surprised us all and came for a visit....on Friday, December 28 I decided I was going to drive to Colorado with my bro to help with Jayden........but it turned into a HUGE adventure...TBC

2 comments:

TeamHiDi said...

i wanna know more about the adventure to Colorado!
pictures of the necklace?

TeamHiDi said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!