Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'll explain later!




Ok, this cute little dress that Carol gave me and these size 12 men's shoes. One night in Manila, we wanted to go out dancing. In order to keep my load light I packed a pair of tennis shoes and 2 pairs of slippers. When we arrived at the dance club, Heidi and I had slippers on. As soon as we jumped out of the car, the bouncers, said "No, they cannot wear those into the club". immediately Heidi called her local friend Corky and told him the news......he said, "ill search my wife's closet for something you two can wear" he arrived at the dance club ten minutes later with a grin. He said, well, she had nothing that would fit you, so I brought you 2 some of my shoes........so, we wore Corky's dress shoes into the club. It was hilarious!

1 comment:

carol Heil said...

Hi Diane,
Hey, is that the dress Mic and I gave you??? Hee.
Sounds like you're doing well. Keep playing hard!
We miss you!
Carol