Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday in Osaka





We have been in Osaka for 2 days...Day 1 was a whirlwind...mostly a travel day! That is Picture 1.
Picture 2 is the size of the doors here. Chad and I are giants!
Day 2 was great. Weather was nice, we practiced at the tournament site-took the subway a total of 1 minute-Pic 3, explored the city baseball team-the Hinshan Tigers (baseball is HUGE here!), walked through the mall, and ate some great food. Today, we woke, ate McD for breaky and practiced-Pic 4 is the 3 of us at the tourney site.........other than that it's the Office or reading a book. I bought 2 more episodes of 24 so we can at least finish season 1. It is really difficult to stop watching once you start. I have never been into a show this much, I guess it is just a good way to pass the time! Well, going to bed soon, qualification draw is tomorrow....I will let you know all know who we play.

No comments: