Saturday, July 19, 2008

Coming Down




Coucou everyone! So, we are in Dublin airport.....kind of hard to believe we are finished with this season. I am beat.....totally exhausted. I love volleyball and I love competing at the highest level, but there is a point of balance you need. I am so excited to be going home and getting back to some normalcy, but I will miss this spontaneity in life....of traveling to random places and meeting crazy people. Heidi and I have certainly made some great memories, and I hope they continue. I have camps to caoch for the next 3 weeks, Heidi's got a wedding to plan, and then who knows what's next. Our last night in Marseille, we shared a bottle of vino, sat on the port and just reminisced about how lucky we are to do what we do.....TRAVEL the world and play volleyball! These are 2 of the greatest things ever invented! Well, tata for now, I will do my best to keep this updated even when I am in the US.
Bisous

1 comment:

TeamHiDi said...

ennuyez-vous de vous déjà