Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jetlag

So I have been home for 3 days now, and my normal wake up time is anywhere from 4-6am. No one else is usually up, so I grab my computer and check out what's going on in the world. After that, I shower and get ready for camp. Camp, camp, camp.....there are over 60 kids we are coaching this week. There's nothing like getting off the plane, sleeping a few hours and then hanging out with 7-14 yr olds all day. But, really, I am beat! The whole family has been here for the week helping with camps, so every evening after camp finishes, we have a bbq or go out to dinner and then usually I am out by 9pm. Such is life, huh! Well, I hope all of you that read this know that I am home now, so drop me an email or phone call.

1 comment:

Elroy Kihano said...

Welcome back!

Thanks again for sharing your journey with us.

You should print your blogs and pictures so that you can share it with the kids you coach. You would be an inspiration to them that it is possible to follow your dreams if you are willing to work hard.

I am just down the highway in East Chula Vista. Olympic Training Center is 5 miles east from my home.