Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Day in my Life


So, after an eventful evening at the movies with the family....meaning I got carded to see the movie, and my 29 year old sister was not let in without her ID....I woke this morning on the air mattress in my condo. As I woke, Alicia, my sister in law, was watching tv. Soon, we were off to meet the rest of the gang for breaky at Swami's. Very Good! After that, off to the paint store (success), then to the bed store (success), then home! Once home, I had about 30 minutes to stop and breathe before heading off to yoga. Yoga was great today, and I was beat! After yoga, straight to the sista's house to load up the vehicles and get people to the airport. Upon return from the airport, stopped by Krystal's house for about an hour before heading home. Its 8:42pm, I am tired, and am eating leftover pizza before bed. The most exciting part is that when I wake, I am heading to LB to watch Lewis dominate at the AVP!
Good NIght!

3 comments:

mike said...

i wonder if you're wearing those shoes....hahaha....that would surely catch some stares. good to see you keeping up with your story line. those kids don't seem to like...the camera?

mike said...

did your partner close her blog ROAD TO BEIJING?

dennis said...

We are all so proud of you for what you have meant to our daughters, sfc family, along with your inspiration to work hard and follow your dreams. Thank you for being willing to share your life.
love the longs
P.s. I love you alexa