Thursday, August 21, 2008

What's going on Today, August 21



In case you are still checking out my blog, sorry for not keeping it up lately. Needless to say I have been busy. I am always busy, except for this very moment. So, here is what life has been for the past month, since my return from Marseille, and visit with family. I started coaching for Carlsbad high school, I had some good times with friends for 2 weeks, and I have been debating getting back into the gym to train for next season. Coaching is consuming most of my time right now, and I am having fun! We started with try-outs last Wednesday, had our teams set by Friday and have been running double days since. In between these practices I have been doing some lessons, trying to get girls ready for Fall season. Good times with my friends included being tour guide of San Diego, which I am not great at, a trip to Vegas, a trip to Huntington Beach (which is like a second home), and trips to the airport. I have also managed to move back into my condo, very happy about that. Well, that's my life! Kinda tired now, but its a good thing!

1 comment:

mike said...

good to know all is well with you. wishing you the best always.